With recent Government of India regulation regarding Rs.500 and Rs.1000 notes, we at METRO strive to offer you hassle-free purchasing from us. Please go through below information while purchasing at METRO.
Options available to all METRO registered business customers:
- You can pay by cash in denominations of 100s or less, until new notes are issued.
- You can do an electronic transfer (NEFT/RTGS), and once the receipt is confirmed, stocks will be dispatched.
- You can pay by Credit Card/Debit Card.
- We've temporarily removed the minimum buying limit of Rs.1,000/- keeping recent money matters in mind.
Options available to Trader customers [including above 4 options]:
- You can pay by cheque, which can be collected at your premise by our Customer Consultant. On cheque realization, your order will be processed and dispatched.
- We have organized a cashier with an EDC machine who will visit your premise, to make payment convenient and hassle-free.
Feel free to reach out to us:
- Through our call center at the customer number 1860-266-2010
- Through our Customer Consultants & Key Account Managers assigned to you
- Through our helpful staff at your nearest METRO outlet.