In order to help you better, we bring you few easy steps of RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY of goods purchased from us.
Any product can be exchanged / returned within 14 days from the date of purchase (including the date of purchase) at the store from where it was purchased. Please note:
- Produce your METRO membership card along with relevant original invoice at the time of return
- Packaging should be intact with price tags / barcodes and the product should be in saleable condition
- Free gifts, if any, should also be returned at the time of the product being returned
- Refunds shall be issued via a Credit note only. No cash refunds shall be made
- Credit notes are valid for 12 months against a single purchase and against the same membership card in which it was purchased originally
- The credit note, if lost, cannot be reissued
Return & Exchange is not applicable to – (Exclusions)
- Fruits/Vegetables/Meat/Fish/Dairy/Frozen food/Loose Commodities
- Cosmetics , Perfumes or any other liquid articles
- Products that are near expiry ( less than 14 days shelf life left)/ expired /damaged post purchase will not be returned / exchanged
- Products that are under clearance sale
- Products that have lost their original condition but not expired / damaged
While all of the above applies to customer returns/exchanges. It is subject to products condition. In such a scenario Metro reserves the right to decide on a case to case basis.
- Remember to obtain warranty stamp for all applicable products from the Freebie Counter after purchase
- After Sale Services and replacement, if any, for products under warranty, will be provided only by the Authorized Service Centres of the respective brands/manufacturers.
For further information on Metro policies or any other queries or concerns contact us at 1860-266-2010 or write to us on email@example.com. You can also contact our staff at the store entrance.