Compliance generally stands for adherence to laws, company guidelines, processes and standards. The METRO AG Management Board demands that all METRO GROUP managers and all employees ensure that their operations meet all applicable laws and that everyone complies with METRO GROUP business principles and guidelines - always and everywhere. Compliance is a driver for METRO GROUP's integrity and reputation and is therefore a significant force behind successful operations and sustainable growth.
Driving Compliance: The Eight Business Principles of METRO GROUP:
- We make a strict distinction between personal interests and the interests of the company.
- We do not offer anyone an advantage that cannot be justified.
- We do not use our position to our personal advantage.
- We treat all information related to the company as confidential.
- We respect the rules of fair competition.
- We treat everyone as equals.
- We are a fair employer.
- We respect all legal provisions and regulations.
METRO Cash & Carry India, as a part of the METRO GROUP, is committed to upholding the highest standards of Compliance with all its stakeholders – customers, suppliers and employees. We encourage any person who may want to report a Compliance violation to contact our Compliance Officer at the details listed below,or register their complaint at the METRO GROUP's Compliance Reporting System made available here (You will be transferred to a secure external server).
In case of any queries, please reach out to compliance officer at email@example.com