The Customer Service Camp Comes to Mumbai
This September, the Customer Service Camp kicked off at DC20 in Mumbai. The weeklong event that began on September 6, 2012, offers customers a range of exclusive privileges.
The attempt was to ensure that customers experience superlative customer service at all points in the DC. Simultaneously, continuous interaction with the MC also informed customers of the METRO proposition.
- Help Desk at the entrance for complaint/query redress, awareness building, feedback solicitation, database updating and the like
- Free health camps and four wheeler checks
- Free bank kiosk
- Free food sampling
- Kid’s drawing activity and fancy dress competition (Bollywood ISStyle)
- METRO Women’s Recipe Challenge – Innovation in Making a School Tiffin in 30 mins
- Special promotions for delivery solutions and Non Food products
Other incentives included free give aways, fun games, a magic show and everyday lucky prizes.